Submission is only by invitation or arrangement. We are not accepting unsolicited submissions at this time. Unsolicited submissions will
be returned, destroyed and not reviewed. Below describes photography images submission guidlines. We are also interested in HD footage.
- Image must have been taken with a minimum 8 MP camera and preferably over 10 MP.
- File size minimum must be 48 inches by 32 inches. This MUST be original file size. I can be reduced from a larger file but simply submit the larger file we would love to have it. The file must not have been
enlarged. We are in the market of selling fine art large format prints. If you submit an image that is actually smaller then this it simply wont blow up.
If it gets sold, and we try and to blow it, and we can't, well, we have wasted our time, you have wasted your time and your work will be entirely deleted from our
database. Please do not use extrapolation software to blow up image files that are meant to be original files. The absolute minimum we will accept is 42 inches by 28 inches.
- Please try to keep your editing to a minimum. Overly edited files commonly have digital artifacts, degradation of image, pixilation and other unpleasant side effects that appear in large format prints.
We suggest using software that does not bastardize your files every time it opens and closes the files. We recommend adobe products.
- IPTC meta data must be embedded. Below is a guideline for IPTC data
- Images should have at least 10 keyword and at least 20 is suggested. Keywording should be done
by hand to insure best results of selling your images.
- Identifying your work. All of your files should have your initials as the suffix. IE: filename_rlc.jpg .
- Filenames must be in all lower case. IE: city_streets_filenumber_rlc.jpg .
- UNDERSCORES... For you Mac users, all filenames must have underscores in order to work in our database. IE: "altamere_waterfall_spring_filename_rlc.jpg". Files with spaces
and not underscores will be returned.
- Arrangements for file submission can be made using FTP, but DVD or CDs of the originals must be supplied for record.
The preferable way to submit a body of work is on an external hard drive.
- Your submitted work is not accepted based on submission, but by acceptance by SFBayImages.
- If your work has identifiable humans then a Model Release form must be provided. Stock photographs with trademark items such as Nike shoes are not acceptable.
If your work includes conspicuously private property then a release must be provided. Photographs of personal property such as houses, boats, or pets are private property. Release forms for any photo with with people, private places or things
must have the release form submitted at that time. Release forms must be in digital format scanned with signatures. You may mail copies as an alternative with your W-9 form.
- In order to get paid, or for us to sell your work, you must have submitted a w-9 form and a signed memo and/or signed contract.
By selling work with SFBAYIMAGES.com, you are an independent contractor. Selling work with SFBAYIMAGES.com does not imply ownership, employment
or benefits typically associated with fulltime employment.
- We do not provide image editing services.
Royalties are 40/60 industry standard. You will receive 40% of the net profits. For exclusive representation and a 3 year minimum contract we pay 50/50 of net sales and you will receive 50% of net profits. We do the books on the 15th of each month. Sales are calculated for the previous month not including the 15 days into the
current month, and payments are issued. You must have a signed contract and w-9 form on record to receive payments.
Below is a sample guideline to IPTC data. Your data might also include GPS information. It is not advised to put your personal home address or contact information in
Sandra Cannon (Owner/Photographer)
Length (# characters)*
form description of Subject and related subject data in a Natural
||Sunrises over San Francisco with mysterious fog....etc
of subject data by discrete words / phases
||San Francisco, Landmarks, Fog, Sarah Jones (YOUR NAME),
name, agency name, etc
name, agency, rights
Sarah Jones and or SFBayImages.com, all rights reserved
to filename; may include unique identifier
any restrictions, embargo, rights info
OUT, INTERNET OUT, NO THIRD PARTY SALES
text of Byline
ANPA Wire Categories below)
data, in short form
||Sunrise of San Francisco Bay, Palace of Fine Art 03/16/2003
TO EMAIL ME USE: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please excuse the inconvenience of typing my email into your email client, but spam issue has gotten out of hand, and I would
like to hear from you and respond quickly to your request. I will get this email straight away!
415 331 3804 - Best Place to Leave Messages
415 902 3804 Sandra's Cell Phone
San Francisco Photography
Searchable San Francisco Bay Area
themematic database including landmarks, lifestyle,
downtown, waterfront, S.F. Bay maritime, nautical, California coastline,
Bay area nature, wine country, Napa Valley, Sonoma, the Gulf of the Farallones, the surrounding areas
and beyond. High resolution digital files for commercial likening available.
SFBAYIMAGES.com Fine art prints are in many private and corporate collections.
We sell digital images for parties who want to print their own way. For corporate collections in
the San Francisco Bay Area we can provide turn key framing and installation, or we can work with your art consultant.
We have an array of affordable solutions for public, retail, hospitality,
restaurant, educational and other needs.
We have a new product, "slide" montage photo show in a movie format that play on DVD.
We call this atmospheric art to create ambiance in lobbies, restaurants, retail spaces,
hotels, and private places. You can call it a "GREEN DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY BOOK".
There are some ready made mixes on DVDS for sale at SFBAYSTORE.com.
We also create DVDs with your logo for corporate give-aways or gifts.